MAINTENANCE OF TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
Execute maintenance work
Carry out the maintenance of systems, work assigned by the owner, including but not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of civil work: paint, flooring, architectural, ...;
- Maintenance of electricity system, light electricity system;
- Maintenance of cooling system, ventilation system;
- Mechanical maintenance: water supply, drainage, water supply and sewerage, ...
- Maintain fire protection system
- Accreditation of works
- Assessment of structural bearing capacity and safety operation
- Settlement monitoring
Building owners can set up a team to perform maintenance tasks. However, maintenance work is usually carried out quarterly or semi-annually. Therefore, in order to make the most of this maintenance department, the owner should organize this maintenance department by themselves when having 3-5 buildings. In the other case, SICOM suggests dividing the work between the operation team and maintenance work as follows:
For detailed support, please contact:
SICOM CONSTRUCTION INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Phone: 0909 941 334 | Hotline: 0909 207 578 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much.