LEGAL DOCUMENT FOR MAY 2021
In May 2021, the Ministry of Construction issued 03 construction regulations:
- Circular No. 01/2021/TT-BXD dated May 19, 2021 promulgating QCVN 01:2021/BXD NATIONAL TECHNICAL STANDARDS ON CONSTRUCTION PLANNING
- Circular No. 02/2021/TT-BXD dated May 19, 2021 promulgating QCVN 06:2021/BXD National Technical Regulations on FIRE SAFETY FOR HOUSES AND CONSTRUCTIONS
- Circular No. 03/2021/TT-BXD dated May 19, 2021 promulgating QCVN 04:2021/BXD National Technical Regulations on Condominiums
Among these three circulars, the circulars No. 02/2021/TT-BXD and 03/2021/TT-BXD greatly affect the management and operation of the building and the points to be noted are presented as follows:
Some notes of Circular No. 02/2021/TT-BXD:
Accordingly, the arrangement of roads for fire trucks and fire fighting parking lots for buildings of group F1.3 with a height of fire prevention and fighting greater than 15 m must satisfy all of the following requirements:
– There must be a road for fire engines within a moving range of not more than 18 m from the end of the road to the entrance to all buffer compartments of the fire-fighting elevator or of the escape staircase with a water supply waiting throat. DN 65 is for professional fire force (of dry pipe system).
(Currently, counting from the entrance to all buffer compartments of fire-fighting elevators or of escape-escalator chambers, there is arrangement of D65 water supply waiting throat for professional fire-fighting forces (of dry pipe system)).
- There must be a fire-fighting car park to access at least one entire outer face of each building block, located at a distance not closer than 2 m and not more than 10 m from the outer wall of the building;
– The design of the fire truck parking lot and the road for the fire truck must meet the regulations on the size of the fire truck parking lot.
Circular 02/2021/TT-BXD takes effect from July 5, 2021 and replaces Circular 01/2020/TT-BXD dated April 6, 2020.
Some notes of Circular No. 03/2021/TT-BXD:
- Accommodation: The apartment is located in a mixed-use apartment building (condotel), serving the purpose of renting and staying, with necessary equipment and services for tenants to be able to self-catering during their stay. .
- Office combined with accommodation: The office combined with accommodation (officetel) is located in a mixed-use apartment building, with necessary equipment and services to serve one or more individuals working and staying together.
Fire protection height (Fire prevention height): The height of fire protection (height of fire protection) of the house is determined by the distance from the lowest road surface for fire trucks to approach to the lower edge of the door hole (door). windows) open on the outer wall of the top floor, excluding the top technical floor. When there is no door hole (window), the fire protection height is determined to be half of the total distance from the road surface for the fire truck to approach the floor and to the ceiling of the top floor. In case the roof is exploited and used, the fire protection height of the house is determined by the maximum distance from the road surface for the fire truck to approach to the upper edge of the roof retaining wall.
Apartment usable area: Floor area is calculated according to the clear size of the apartment: including floor area including walls/partitions of rooms inside the apartment, balcony area, loggia; excluding the floor area with columns/load-bearing walls, technical boxes located inside the apartment and the area of walls/walls of buildings/apartments, dividing walls/walls between apartments.
Some technical requirements:
- Apartment: Must have at least one living room and one toilet area. The minimum usable area of the apartment is not less than 25 m2.
- Apartment: The usable area of the accommodation is not less than 25 m2.
- Office combined with accommodation: Used area of office combined with accommodation is not less than 25 m2, of which the area of the working area is at least 9 m2. Do not arrange a kitchen in the office combined with accommodation.
- The Regulation also stipulates requirements on structure of apartment buildings, parking areas, stairs, elevators, water supply and drainage systems, ventilation, air conditioning, garbage collection systems.. ..
Circular 03/2021/TT-BXD takes effect from July 5, 2021 and replaces Circular No. 21/2019/TT-BXD on December 31, 2019 promulgating QCVN 04:2019/BXD technical regulations National Art on Condominiums.