PROVIDE BUILDING MAINTENANCE PRODUCE
Provide building maintenance procedure
With the experience of providing maintenance procedures for many different projects ranging from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, the maintenance procedures established by SICOM are ready to put into practice. This will help owners achieve their goals such as
- Saving the cost of electricity and water every month;
- Increase the readiness of the facility;
- Prolong the life of buildings and equipment.
The information related to the service consultancy for the maintenance of construction works is described below:
I. The process of implementing the process of maintenance work:
- Collecting construction completion documents: 1 week
- Collecting O&M records: 1 week
- Field survey: 1 week
- Produce building maintenance procedure: 4-6 weeks
- Reporting & adjustment: Dependent on the verification and Feedback of owner, checker, and operation & management partner
- Manual instruction: 1 week
II. Execution time:
~ 6-8 weeks (Estimation depends on many factors such as the complexity of the project, the location of the project, the size of the project, etc.)
III. Consultant fee:
~ 15,000 VNĐ/m2 floor area of the building
(Note: The above estimation depends on many factors such as the complexity of the project, the location of the project, the size of the project, etc.).
Please contact SICOM to receive the best quote.
Building maintenance procedures
V. Purpose of the maintenance procedure:
- Do not have trouble with legislation;
- Helps to operate the building well, stable, and save power, reducing operating costs and ensure that the building is always ready to serve;
- Prolong the life of the building => increase the efficiency of operation;
- Ensure the safety of the works during the operation and exploitation => increase the owner's brand.
In addition to providing building maintenance procedure, SICOM also check and verify the existing maintenance procedure of various facilities.
For detailed support, please contact:
SICOM CONSTRUCTION INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Phone: 0909 941 334 | Hotline: 0909 207 578 | Email:
Thank you very much.