WHY SHOULD THE HOSPITAL USE THE SERVICE OF OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF TECHNICAL SYSTEMS?
Considered as the "blood vessel" of the building, the technical system plays an extremely essential role in ensuring and maintaining daily operations. Therefore, it needs to be monitored, "pulsed" and "nutritional supplement" regularly to ensure safety and not to interrupt during operation, especially at facilities that require special requirements. High demand for electrical safety and stability like hospitals.
There are many reasons why a hospital should use technical system operation and maintenance services. Find out more details in the article below.
WHAT DOES THE OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE OF THE HOSPITAL'S TECHNICAL SYSTEM PROVIDED BY SICOM INCLUDE?
The operation and maintenance service of Sicom's hospital technical system will help the system operate stably and better through the following tasks:
- Assess the current state of the system
- Maintain and maintain the technical systems of the patient periodically at the specified time.
- Check and evaluate the operation of all technical systems.
- Quickly handle arising incidents so as not to disrupt hospital operations.
- Monitor and measure technical parameters regularly to promptly detect problems and repair.
- Plan to check, monitor and maintain equipment periodically in an optimal way.
- Consulting and proposing a plan to use reasonable operating loads to save power.
WHAT PROBLEMS CAN OCCUR WHEN THE TECHNICAL SYSTEM OF THE HOSPITAL IS NOT OPERATED PROPERLY AND IS NOT MAINTAINED AND MAINTAINED REGULARLY?
- Machinery is not regularly checked and maintained, leading to easy damage and reduced service life.
- Substandard water treatment makes the water unsafe. In fact, there have been quite a few unfortunate cases that happened at hospitals due to unsafe water.
- Technical system failure is not handled in time, leading to work interruption, not only affecting efficiency but also possibly endangering the patient's life.
- It costs a lot of money due to having to fix the problem as quickly as possible without prior preparation.
A hospital is a place where it is imperative to maintain a 24/7 technical system because it is closely related to human health and life. Therefore, if it is not operated and maintained regularly, it will most likely lead to consequences that are difficult to overcome. This can significantly affect the reputation and reputation of the hospital. In worse cases, even the hospital will face legal problems. In fact, there have been many unfortunate cases that occurred due to technical system errors. Spending a small amount to avoid major consequences later is a wise move that any hospital should consider.
BENEFITS THE HOSPITAL RECEIVES WHEN USING THE TECHNICAL SYSTEM OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE.
Not only avoids the unfortunate problems mentioned above, the technical system operation and maintenance service also bring many practical benefits:
- Minimize risks and incidents at the lowest level.
- Maintain smooth and efficient operations.
- Protect the system to operate safely.
- Optimizing the operation and maintenance process of technical systems.
- Get advice on more efficient operation options.
- Save time and costs.
- No worries about unexpected problems.
THE SPOTLIGHT ON THE OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE HOSPITAL'S TECHNICAL SYSTEM PROVIDED BY SICOM?
For each hospital, the investment cost of building a technical system is quite expensive. However, that is only the first step. Using good materials, proper construction is not without damage. Just because there are no signs of trouble does not mean there is no potential risk. For that reason, proper operation and regular maintenance of technical systems are very important. It plays a major role in determining the efficiency and longevity of systems, machines and equipment.
Understanding the importance of the operation and maintenance of the technical system, many hospitals now have a need to use this service. On the market today, there are also many companies specializing in building operation management, construction technical maintenance. However, because of the specific nature of the job, the environment, and the high requirements for knowledge and experience, not all units can meet the required quality.
Sicom with many years of experience in the profession and knowledgeable staff; good workmanship; application of information technology in management, operation and maintenance; We are confident to bring you the best services possible and guarantee the "Satisfaction to every detail". The actual contracts and the trust of the customers who have cooperated is the most prestigious answer to the quality of our services. If you have a need to use the operation and maintenance service of the hospital's technical system, please contact us directly for detailed discussion and advice.
SICOM CONSTRUCTION INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 15/18A Doan Nhu Hai, Ward 13, District 4, City. Ho Chi Minh
Hotline: 0909 491 334